An APPLE a day keeps the doctor away! They didn’t specify how to eat your apple now did they? Well I have a super easy and healthy recipe for you! They have been my addiction recently! It doesn’t help that its just so easy to make! Got some extra apples at home? Make this easy and yummy snack!
Preheat your oven to 220 degrees. Grease or put parchment paper on baking dishes. Slice those babies up really thin…. if it is too thick, it will not get crispy. Make sure the apples do not touch or they will get soggy. Mix cinnamon and sugar together….And sprinkle that yummy goodness over your apples.
Place them in the oven. If using multiples dishes, place them on the same rack. After one hour, flip them over and put them in for another hour. For an even crispier option: Turn off the oven and leave them in for another hour. Be careful, once you take them out of the oven, they may be gobbles up in a few minutes! If you have any left… place in an airtight container for up to one week… but I doubt they will last that long!
-3 teaspoons cinnamon
-3 teaspoons sugar
-Slicer or knife
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees. Lightly grease or place parchment paper on baking dishes.
2. Wash and slice your apples very thinly. Make sure the apples do not touch or they will not be crispy.
3. Mix your cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle them on your apples.
4. Place them in an oven for one hour. Flip the apples and put them in for another hour.For an even crispier option: Turn off the oven and keep in for another hour.
5. Enjoy your crispy apple chips!